Orthopaedic Surgery CME Board Review Audio-Video (More Info)
Start Date: 09/01/2010
End Date: 09/01/2013
Description: An excellent review of Orthopedic Surgery coming to you from the Oakstone Institute. This review gives comprehensive review for both part one and re-certification examinations. Available in DVD, MP4, CD, and MP3 formats. Good for up to 30 Orthopaedic Surgery CME credits.
The Oakstone Institute’s Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review provides comprehensive preparation for both the Part I and re-certification examinations administered by both the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Describe appropriate evaluation and management of core adult and pediatric orthopaedic problems
• Demonstrate comprehension of current standards of care in orthopaedic surgery
• Recognize and diagnose selected rare problems in both adult and pediatric orthopaedic settings
• Discuss selected basic science aspects of a wide variety of orthopaedic diagnoses
• Explain key concepts in certain non-operative aspects of orthopaedic surgery, including biomechanics and biomaterials, as well as medicolegal and ethical issues.
Issues: 1 Program
CME Credits: up to 30 Orthopaedic Surgery CME credits
Format: Video DVD or MP4, Audio CD or MP3 and more
Price Range: Approx. $995 to $1495
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Added: Tue Feb 15 2011